About Our Preschool Program:
The preschool classes serve 24 children and are instructed by a teacher possessing at least a Child Development Permit in Early Childhood Education. A highly qualified instructional assistant works with the teacher. It is the responsibility of the teaching team to create a stimulating environment to provide & guide the educational experiences of each child. Snacks and lunch are provided for the children.
The program goals are for the children to learn:
- To make good decisions about their behaviors
- To cooperate with other children and adults.
- To communicate with others about their experiences and feelings.
- To take initiative and solve problems.
- Reading and math readiness skills and concepts.